[Diabetes-Talk] acu chek pairing interface

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:23:41 UTC 2019

  I don't recall needing a prior authorization for my auto code, it's
what the Humana Pharmacy was willing to give me.  But once I wanted
the Prodigy voice, they needed a prior authorization.  One of the nice
things with the test strips for the guide is that you can put the
blood anywhere on the strip, it's not just one specific place.  And
you don't need nearly as much.  So more often I can do it on my own.
And I haven't been getting hung up with the comment issue, so have
been able to get the infor,not to transfer and go on my way.  I'm not
sure why there was a challenge for the Diabetes educater to pair
besides the fact that she didn't know until she saw me do it how to
enter the numbers for the code.  Although if I understand correctly
that comes after it's paired.  Still, you only have to pair it once.
I guess if it comes unpaired it'll have to be done again.  Still,
overall, it's working for me and that's what matters.  Jude, how did
you discover the thing about black pepper and curry powder?  Do you
have to use them both together, and how did you figure this out?  I
also have TMJ arthritis, and if it would help with that too, that
would be really nice.