[Diabetes-Talk] acu chek pairing interface

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Jan 16 13:56:36 UTC 2019

If you have osteoarthritis issues, please do yourself a favor and start
putting black pepper and curry powder on meats with fat in them when you
eat them.  I ran into problems with my hands to the point my joints
clicked and were painful when bending them and they were getting stiffer
until I increased the curry powder and black pepper in my diet that way.
 Nothing wrong with putting these on eggs either.  The problems with the
arthritis in my hands disappeared when I did this for a few weeks.  Even
now I still eat curry and black pepper on food since I like both.  I
don't know if this can help rheumatic arthritis.