[Diabetes-Talk] acu chek pairing interface

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 23:03:16 UTC 2019

  Sorry if I'm being confused, I think topics are being mixed.  I
wasn't saying that ginger got used for controlling sugar.   I do deal
with inflamation with arthritis in my thumbs as well as TMJ problems.
The recommendation from my Kidney doc was just a pink of baking soda
like in food or something.  I think if she prescribed me something it
w%d be a really low dose.  I just forget to grab the pink and put it
something so I don't have to taste it.