[Diabetes-Talk] new member

Amber Wallenstein amber.wallens at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:49:03 UTC 2019

I have just been diagnosed with diabetes a few weeks ago, and this list has been great.
Presently I am in a situation where I can’t cook much either. I really like to cook, so it’s quite frustrating. I’m having some back issues that make standing difficult, but I am making the best of things. I use the crock pot quite a bit, as well as frozen fruits and vegetables. Even if you can just throw some vegetables in the microwave, along with a baked potato or something, that’s a good start.
Amber