[Diabetes-Talk] new member

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:41:30 UTC 2019

Welcome to the list! I think that you will find that this list is full of
information, testimonies and useful diabetic knowledge. I am from Ohio. I
have been diabetic since 1988, became blind 2001 and have been making the
best of the lemons that have been dealt to me in life. My friends say that I
took those lemons, made lemonade and is having a party! LOL

Please feel free to contact me at the information below. I realize that
sometime we just need to talk. Many of us on this list are members of the
Diabetes Action Network. If you are not presently a member, you may want to
consider it.

Sincerely,
Walter Mitchell
V-President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network
Board member, National Diabetes Action Network
(513) 582-8606
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com