[Diabetes-Talk] new member

Melanie Torrance melanietorrance at icloud.com
Wed Jan 23 16:55:49 UTC 2019

I started using the Prodigy Voice recently based on feedback from this group. I really love it. I do have some vision, but this makes me feel more certain when able to hear the results.
Does anyone have tips on getting the test strips out of the bottle without spilling them all over the place?
Thanks,
Melanie

Sent from Melanie's i phone