[Diabetes-Talk] new member

Jean Brown jb007d at att.net
Wed Jan 23 17:31:52 UTC 2019

Hello Ryan,

Welcome! Being type to can be rather difficult, but you are on the right
track. Keep searching for more information to determine what helps you most.
A good diet and exercise are very important! Ask your nurse to give you info
for pre-cooked meals that can be delivered to your home, so your meals will
be more diabetic friendly. Remember do all things in moderation, and keep
your head up we're all here for you.

THINK-EAT-MOVE; be victorious!

Jean Brown

Chair NFB OF in Diabetics Division