[Diabetes-Talk] re hers the info on v-go insuling pump

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Jan 24 00:06:08 UTC 2019

Hi Gary,

Thanks for letting us know. You know what, I think I had heard of the V-Go back when I first started considering getting a pump. I don’t think it would be good for me since its more of a patch and doesn’t allow for really fine-tuning the delivery of smaller insulin doses where needed. Here is some of what the web site had to say:

“If regular adjustments or modifications to the basal rate of insulin are required in a 24-hour period, or if the amount of insulin used at meals requires
adjustments of less than 2-Unit increments, use of the V-Go Wearable Insulin Delivery Device may result in hypoglycemia. The following conditions may occur”

It went on so I’m not pasting it in hear if anyone wants to read it you can it from the link.

Eileen