[Diabetes-Talk] re hers the info on v-go insuling pump

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 01:30:40 UTC 2019

I was given the sample to try out as its fairly new.since I have a good PPO
in california .i  will ask about.its also covered by medicare as  it will be
in the same ball park guessing as other  insulin  delivery systems like
insulin pumps. Don't know but just guessing.i will hav more info as
already I'm thinking about  it and doing more  research on the matter.