[Diabetes-Talk] new member

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:23:14 UTC 2019

There's a website where you can find out nutrition info in addition to
serving sizes on hundreds of products. It's www.directionsforme.com. I use
it when I need exact carb amounts or on products I'm not sure of; it also
provides cooking directions for items that you need to cook, like frozen
meals. You can also just Google products to find out all this info. So, it's
not always necessary to use a sighted person, smile.