[Diabetes-Talk] new member

Sheila sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 17:28:56 UTC 2019

Hi, welcome to this list. My name is Sheila and I live in great falls
Montana. I have only been on this list for a couple of weeks and have found
much information. My doctor has told me to be careful with my diet because
my blood sugars were up at my last appointment. I hwanted to get as much
information as possible especially about accessible meters that you don't
have to connect with a smart phone because I don't have one and don't really
want one. If I need to start testing, I will be doing it myself and I and my
husband are both totally blind and know others that do there own testing so
I know it can be done successfully.