[Diabetes-Talk] new member

Milton Ota mota1252 at samobile.net
Sat Jan 26 18:20:12 UTC 2019

Hello Sheila,

Welcome to the list. You have come to a great place to ask questions
and learn from others.

I, too, am a diabetic and a Type 2, using a combination of insulin and
oral meds for over 30-years.

I hope you have a good diabetes educator and doctors that understand
diabetes and that they are willing to learn how to help a blind person.

If you are unable to read the labels on your medication, there are
alternative ways to tell the difference in your meds.

Should you have questions, please don't hesitate to post them here.