[Diabetes-Talk] Even more questions regarding the Libre

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:07:37 UTC 2019

I agree with Jamie. Even though you won't see it, you will use it the same as sighted people. Needing to access info in a different way doesn't preclude you from getting training on a medical device in this country. The only real difference is that, as Jamie points out, you will only be able to access the readings via the app, but otherwise, you will use it the same as a sighted person. I also use Dexcom and not Libre, so will let those using Libre speak to the specifics of the system, but good luck.