[Diabetes-Talk] Even more questions regarding the Libre

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Wed Jan 30 17:05:02 UTC 2019

You did down load the app on your phone rite?
That is the first step and you can do this even before you get the kit
in the mail or how ever it will come?
Once you are registered with the company you can move forward.
Yes even I learned how to put it on, I can send you steps privately if
no one has done it here.
You then wait an hour and then test.
The app will share that.
I am thinking your doctors office doesn't know for sure what you are
doing, so to put it back on you doesn't surprise me.
Wishing you the best.