[Diabetes-Talk] [CnD] TnT recipe for diabetic tostadas (fwd)

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Jul 3 01:50:21 UTC 2019

Hmmm, can't help myself. What is a diabetic tostada? Do they produce sugar?
Love it. Kindred spirits in the food world.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407