[Diabetes-Talk] Medicare Attorneys?

fidano at comcast.net fidano at comcast.net
Thu Jul 25 15:16:17 UTC 2019

Your state should have a referral line from the State Bar, where you give them your legal matter and location and they will provide a name and number, typically the first half hour is $35 to see if the person will work out for you. And in Oregon I am allowed 3 referrals per year on same matter.
	Tamera