[Diabetes-Talk] AIRA & pump questions

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Jun 27 18:17:12 UTC 2019

My question again is this,
After you get done with the pumps you have, I read that new pumps won't
have anything for the blind to use,
if this is correct, then why isn't national nfb or acb working together
to take companies to court.
I also want to have something in email from a company that is saying,
Since you have ira you don't need us to put anything on a pump for the blind.
I will keep reading.