[Diabetes-Talk] a few questions

Amber Wallenstein amber.wallens at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 00:51:02 UTC 2019

Hi all:
I just wanted to thank you all for the support you have given me over the last few months.  My endo and I are still playing around with insulin levels but we’re getting there.
I am back to using my prodigy full time for the next few days.  I need to get a MRI and I can’t wear the libre when I do that, so am holding off on applying a new one… They are spendy even with insurance.  but remember when I struggled in the beginning to get the blood on the strip You all were right… I have been doing great on that part.
Anyway… I’m almost out of lancets for my prodigy.  If I were to buy them on Amazon, what kind am I looking for?  In addition, I will eventually need to get test strips.. I’m using the prodigy voice.  I think I got the wrong one because this one just tells me the reading, it doesn’t walk me auditorily through set up.  What test strips should I get and are they on amazon, too?  Or can I buy all this stuff at my pharmacy?
Thanks for all your help and tips!
Amber