[Diabetes-Talk] a few questions

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Sun Mar 3 01:02:56 UTC 2019

And the best part is if you are like me and they feel Victoza works, which
it seems to, that's not Insulin so despite the fact that I need to know
numbers because Victoza does and can really drop sugars in some cases, we
can't change the antiquated Medicare rules. You and I are on the same page,
but oh well.

Jeanette