[Diabetes-Talk] Change in Health Insurance

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 07:28:51 UTC 2019

Thanks! Unfortunately, I do not have any other option but to be on the plan that I have. It is the only option for me being on Medicare and under the age of 62. Med Tronic won’t except this insurance, but they did give me a supplier that does. I am in the process of having my benefits verified with this supplier, but it sounds pretty promising.

    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone