[Diabetes-Talk] Change in Health Insurance

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 13:56:01 UTC 2019

Sorry Jamie, I thought it was Dexcom you were having problems with. I've never had a provider not cover my pump, but I've always had to go through out-of-town companies. I've yet to have a provider that would supply locally all my pump supplies; that's been frustrating. So I always have to deal with some supplier that's not local.