[Diabetes-Talk] Ryan

Amber Wallenstein amber.wallens at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 20:39:22 UTC 2019

Hi there,
If I remember correctly, you have just been diagnosed with diabetes. So have I.
The dietary changes are hard to make, but I look at it this way. Hopefully if I change the way I eat down the road I won’t have as many complications. I have seen in my own family what those complications look like, including death. This diagnosis was a big wake up call for me. You can look at it one of two ways, you can continue eating habits you have now. Maybe you’ll get lucky and avoid complications. Who knows. Or you can change your habits, and up your odds of living a healthy life.
I am actually kind of excited to learn about new ways of eating. Maybe it’s just me being adventurous. I’m not sure.
Not sure if any of this helps. You do have my sympathy for sure. Change is hard.
Amber