[Diabetes-Talk] Ryan

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 20:57:44 UTC 2019

LOL! What does your diet look like? As diabetics, we can have varied of a
diet as non-diabetics, we just need to be mindful of carbs and how many
carbs we consume in a day. And if meal bolusing, taking the correct
insulin/ratio to counterbalance carbs.

I recently became vegan and have been gluten free for about a year. It's so
much easier than people think. But I also know this lifestyle is not for
everyone. We really can eat what we want, it's all about portion control.

But yeah, the struggle is real, grin.