[Diabetes-Talk] Weird email

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Mar 31 00:25:22 UTC 2019

The list has not been hacked.  This does happen
occasionally, and is because people accidently
click on the wrong link, when trying to hit their
"personal options link," at the bottom of a message.

This is why, that when you reply to a message,
you should delete the long reply chain at the
bottom of the message. You should just leave
enough message to put what you are replying to in
context. It also makes it  easier for those using Digest Mode.

David Andrews, List Owner

At 03:52 PM 3/28/2019, you wrote:
>I have 3 emails asking me to confirm my removal
>from this list, but I've not made any such
>request. The list owner might want to check to
>make sure it hasn’t' been hacked or anything,
>unless someone is trying to remove me, ha! But
>this has happened on other NFB listserves
>through the years to others. Bridgit

---
https://www.avg.com