[Diabetes-Talk] Weird email

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 02:00:05 UTC 2019

Okay, thanks. Don't you have to click or hit enter on the link though in order for this to happen? I'm not fully understanding the logistics of how this happens. I don't usually delete the previous post in a thread, but I do make sure I'm at the top, type my message then send by doing alt S since I use Outlook. My cursor is never even at the bottom of the thread. Not really a big deal, and maybe I'm missing something, but don't completely know how this happens.