[Diabetes-Talk] beginner questions on constant glucose monitoring systems.

Taylor Scott taylor9209 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 16:07:08 UTC 2019

Thank you Jamie and Michael for the replies!

I do like the sound of the ability of having alerts for low and high readings.

I can usually tell when I reach certain low or high levels, but we all
know it's only a matter of time before you just don't catch it.
That low fog always sucks in the morning when you come out of it. lol

I think it sounds like I'd like the Dexcom system, especially the G6.
How do you guys feel about the sensor?

I have to say that having something stuck to me is one of the main
reasons I haven't looked into a monitor system.

How easy do you guys find the installation, and how tuff is it?

I do some swimming in the summer, how do people work around water and
their sensors?