[Diabetes-Talk] beginner questions on constant glucose monitoring systems.

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat May 11 17:00:33 UTC 2019

The Dexcom is a fantastic  tool for a type 1 diabetic.  It does give you all
the information thru the IPhone & SmartPhone.  I use the IPhone and at this
point of my life I could not live without my Dexcom.  Yes, I use a pump, but
as what was said by another here, it let's me know exactly what my BG is and
if it is rising or dropping and if it is going in those directions fast.  It
wakes me up at night if I have a low BG with a warning sound and it gives
you a BG every 5 minutes  If you want to hear it.  Some of the warning
sounds you cannot turn off, but most of them you can listen to as you want.

I am so happy with the information reports that it  provides.

Joyce