[Diabetes-Talk] beginner questions on constant glucose monitoring systems.

Michael Barber m.barber817 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 13:49:50 UTC 2019

I have been using the DexCom G6 unit for a few months and have found it to be very accessible and helpful.  I can set up a share with my wife so she’ll be able to keep an eye on my lows and highs during the day.  I understand they are working on another update right now.  I highly recommend this system.

Cordially,
Michael D. Barber