[Diabetes-Talk] beginner questions on constant glucose monitoring systems.

Greg Wocher gwocher at gwocher.com
Sat May 11 17:37:08 UTC 2019

Hello,
I am a type one and I use the freestyle libre and have no issues with it. If a sensor is bad they will replace it at no charge. I also like the fact that I can get my sensors at the pharmacy rather than having to order them from the manufacturer like you do with the deacon. The sensors on the libre are also one piece rather than having a transmitter and a sensor.

Greg Wocher

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/jamielgurganus%40