[Diabetes-Talk] Started with my Dexcom G5 today, and a question...

Paul Magill magills at bigpond.com
Fri May 24 12:10:31 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Celabrations!

Today a representative from the company that markets the Dexcom G5 in
Australia, came to my place and patiently stepped me through applying it and
setting it up.

So far, the only real issue I have, is pealing off the adhesive backing
tabs.  On my first attempt, my fingers also grabbed the adhesive patch, and
it tore.

The second time I was more aware of how careful I needed to be, but found it
quite difficult to pull off the backing without damaging the actual adhesive
patch.  I think my fingers may not be as sensitive as they should be.

Can anyone please offer any suggestions on how to make this a bit easier?

With appreciation,

Paul from Australia