[Diabetes-Talk] Started with my Dexcom G5 today, and a question...

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri May 24 14:34:24 UTC 2019

In my experience, you just pull the tab and it comes right off. On the side,
there are tabs that stick up or stick out. The tab is split, one for each
side. With your finger tips, hold onto one tab and pull away from the sticky
part. When done with the first one, grab the remaining tab and pull away. It
helps me to keep my thumb and pointer finger holding the sticky sensor down
on each side to keep it sticking together. Once the tabs are removed,
immediately place on your body where you want to insert it. Hope this helps
and makes sense.