[Diabetes-Talk] Does anyone Know?

Daniel Chavez topdog2046 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 00:40:54 UTC 2019

> Speaking of the G6, I was supposed to get mine this May. They tell me when I called this month about it, that it should be around October now.
Speaking of colossal failure, Dexcom, they did not upgrade me to A touch screen receiver model until I called and requested a replacement receiver, due to my older keypad model having issues. Even then, the touchscreen receiver ended up having issues. When they tried to replace that touch screen receiver, they sent me an older keypad model again.
They are overnighting a new Touch screen receiver because of their error, however, they tell me that I cannot send back the old receiver, and to give it to my physician.