[Diabetes-Talk] Thank you re Started with my Dexcom G5 today, and a question...

Paul Magill magills at bigpond.com
Sat May 25 10:53:50 UTC 2019

Thank you all for your suggestions...

I thought I was just fumbled fingered, but can relax a little now that I
know its not just me.

If those paper backing tabs that stick out a little from the adhesive patch
were larger, I think it would be easier...

Next Friday I'll be doing it again, so will let you know how it goes...

Thank you  again,
Paul from Australia.