[Diabetes-Talk] cost

Gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 02:52:00 UTC 2019

I am asking I want to know what it would cost out of pocket for somebody
that would not have insurance just wondering

On November 8, 2019 6:47:23 PM Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter via Diabetes-Talk
<diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> It all still depends on your healthcare provider. Just because Walgreen's
> supplies it doesn't mean your provider will cover it through Walgreen's.
> It's something you need to look into. If paying out-of-pocket, then it
> doesn't really matter where you get it, grin.
>
> Bridgit

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/bkpollpete
>>> r%40gma

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/dianefilip