[Diabetes-Talk] Paradigm 530

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 13:57:09 UTC 2019

Verlyn,

As I said before, yes, this is true for anyone with a Medtronic 530G without
a warranty. Last October, we had a deadline to order the 530G if we wanted
it with a 4 year warranty. After this date, a few people were able to still
get it. But Medtronic stopped making this model, and any they still have is
for those of us with warranties in case they need to be replaced. After our
warranties are up however, we will be SOL too. Sorry for this news.