[Diabetes-Talk] Paradigm 530

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Nov 13 15:34:44 UTC 2019

Hi Verlyn,

It is true that Medtronic discontinued the Paradigm pumps last fall. If you have been using a Medtronic pump which I think you said previously that you are using one of their pumps, I’d try giving the Medtronic 800 number a call and discuss your situation with a representative. At minimum you will at least be making them well aware that there are many of us without vision using Medtronic pumps and they need to make it a priority to get a working pump on the market for us. It might also help to get your diabetic doctor involved and going to bat for you with the rep his/her office deals with.

Good luck.

Eileen