[Diabetes-Talk] pumpless

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 06:21:38 UTC 2019

Thank you. This is all interesting.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Doula
Jarboe via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2019 3:44 PM
To: Diabetes Talk for the Blind <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Doula Jarboe <doula.jarboe at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] pumpless

 I believe depending on other income you can qualify for both. As a disabled
adult child, you receive SSDi, whereas sSI if your income is low enough you
can qualify for yrself. I'm on both 'medicare and Medicaid, because my
income through sSDI is low enough to qualify for Medicaid. Which covers
things like copays that Medicare doesn't cover.
Hope this helps.