[Diabetes-Talk] pumpless

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 16:24:15 UTC 2019

  The disabled adult child thing is confusing.  I was originally on
SSI, but when I turned 30, the trust fund I had got transferred to me
as an investment fund.  So the money would be in my name, and that
would kill my SSI.  I believe by that time my father was either
already getting SSDI, or Social Security, and we discovered this
program.  If you are a disabled adult  of a parent who has worked and
payed into the system, then you qualify for SSDI.  that got me around
the income issue and still able to have an income and health insurance
through Social security.  Which is a good thing, because with all my
medical  issues, I'm unable to hold a regular job.  To me it seems
like most things with Social Security are pretty confusing.
Doula