[Diabetes-Talk] pumpless

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Mon Nov 18 02:35:41 UTC 2019

Well I have been on medicare for 15 years, that is how long Jim and I
have been married.
I just get her social security can't get my dads because he was a step
dad didn't adopt me.
I would have more money if that had happened.
Jim carries the rest.
We do the best we can and we are happy with that.
Now if a job came for home, I would try to do that.
Then I wouldn't have to pay for transportation to and from job.
That matters.
Even though they say they count for that as well.
It is interesting in what happens for each state.
Only they don't know what they are doing loll.