[Diabetes-Talk] dex com

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Nov 21 15:09:24 UTC 2019

I have been approved for the dex com.
The diabetic company I was working with who got me started with this,
is out of my humana range.
They are in a different state than myself.
So they are not able to service me.
I was asked to call the stores who would service humana and give me the
80 percent cost
One of the stores was wall greens.
With speaking to wall greens I am told I would have to pay $400 on a
monthly bases.
There is no way I will pay this kind of money to have convenience.
I also called costco who said I had to call my doctors office, ask them
to send me a referral. Then they would give me a cost, and if I didn't
wish to pay it I didn't have to.
I also called dex com where the recording said to use wall greens.
Again that one I won't use.
Thanks for your help on anyone who uses this and where do they go.
What is the cost.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina