[Diabetes-Talk] dex com

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 15:40:20 UTC 2019

Dar,

>From now on, this is what you need to do.  When researching what your
insurance company, (Humanna in this case), and ask them to give you a
list of the stores that are "IN NETWORK" with them.  Those insurance
companies must provide that information to you.  Just remember.  When
researching anything insurance, you must speak with your insurance
company first and directly.  Anyone reputable will give you that
information.

Bern