[Diabetes-Talk] dex com

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 17:05:04 UTC 2019

I am not sure if I get my supplies at the same distributor as I got my pump
and Dexcom supplies from
Byram Healthcare.

I switched over to
Byram Healthcare from Dexcom due to Dexcom not excepting my State Medicaid

I do not pay anything for my supplies.

I will say this, I got upgraded to the Dexcom G6 [not used it yet] and
waiting for my son to help me set it up[he can read] I managed to lose  the
transmitter.  I had 2 sighted  people and myself looking all over the house,
garbage, etc and even in the fenced in yard where 2 dogs get out several
times a day.  Came up empty handed, so I started calling around to see where
I could get a transmitter at the lowest price.  Cosco was the highest at
$299, B
Byram Healthcare was $257 and Dexcom was $237, but at the time of ordering
it they told me it was a one time price at $195.  It is suppose to arrive
Monday  and I will keep it under lock & key until my son can help me & read
the directions.

I did not price it at Walmart, but my nephew is in charge of the pharmacies
in 17 Walmart stores in the Houston, Texas area.
Joyce

Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...