[Diabetes-Talk] dex com

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 19:25:43 UTC 2019

  I get my Dexcom supplies directly through Dexcom.  And I have Humana
Gold.  I've only had a copay a couple of times in the past year, but
when I have, it's been around 50 dollars.  There's a specific part of
Dexcom that only deals with Medicare.  So I'd recommend either talking
with someone through Human about your plan and what they will cover
with the Dexcom, or talk with someone at Dexcom who deals with
Medicare.  Either way, you shouldn't have to pay 400 dollars a month.