[Diabetes-Talk] pump questions regarding history...

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Nov 22 01:09:49 UTC 2019

Rick, I don't know of any pump that attempts to show an A1C. I've only seen
that in the Dexcom Clarity app. Since most pumps don't have that many
glucose readings, if any, they probably can't really predict that. There was
an Animas that showed averages for blood sugar readings, exactly as they'd
show on the meter, but they made no attempt to convert anything to match A1C
levels.
I'm inclined to agree with your assessment, Eileen as to how Joyce's docs
evaluated her status.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407