[Diabetes-Talk] inpen companion.

ed worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 15:13:13 UTC 2019

Hey Bridgit,

My insurance covered it and there was only a $35 co-pay. The pen will last for an entire year without changing or replacing batteries. So to me $35 was worth it. I did have some issues with Walgreens Pharmacy and the cartridge refills. Make sure that you have your doctor write the prescription for the Novolog pen fills. All though in the future I hope to see them add more insulins to the mix.

Ed
 and this should clear up the issue I had.