[Diabetes-Talk] Counting insulin doses

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 18:28:59 UTC 2019

Hi List,

I'm curious what products are available and being used to count insulin
doses for syringe injection. I'm aware of the Prodigy Count-a-dose product
but it sounds like a device into which one loads up to two bottles of
insulin, a syringe, and then counts the dosage into the loaded syringe for
administration. Is there such a thing as a syringe that allows someone who
is visually impaired to count doses? If so, can someone please describe it
and where you got it? Does it come already with needles or do those have to
be purchased separately?

Alan Lemly