[Diabetes-Talk] Things to drink

Terri Stimmel icecreamlover76 at outlook.com
Sat Oct 12 01:40:48 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I love sweet tea, and soda. For years now, I have been drinking diet soda.

However, I am starting to cut back, in hopes of eventually not drinking
it at all.

I would still like to drink tea. Such as Lipton, ice tea. I don't really
care for hot drinks, because I tend to get way too hot, way too easily.

So if I still would like to drink tea, what could I possibly use to cut
down the bitterness of unsweetened tea?

Is this even possible?

I do drink water. I also have a couple of those flavor enhancers that I
use sometimes. And sometimes I drink sparkling waters. The ones that are
supposed to be calorie, and sugar-free. Also, we drink the 0 callorie, 0
sweetened coolaide at times.

But are there other things I could possibly drink as well?

I have thought about finding ways to flavor regular water. But I've
never done this before. So I know nothing about it.

Any thoughts and suggestions are much appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri