[Diabetes-Talk] Things to drink

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 01:54:25 UTC 2019

I drink Lipton diet peach tea. They have the diet citrus and diet Barry, but I don’t care for those as much. Are you trying to cut down on your use of sugar substitutes? If not, you can always add Splenda or Equal to the tea. I grew up using these, so I don’t mind them.  If your blood sugar doesn’t react like mine does to it, honey is often used to sweeten tea. I ordered a jasmine dark tea with honey iced tea this summer that was very good, but it required several units of insulin and still raise my blood sugar quite a bit.

     Jamie

Sent from my iPhone