[Diabetes-Talk] Was just approved for a dexcom G5, help for a beginner please?

Taylor Scott taylor9209 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 12:01:37 UTC 2019

Thanks!

I am already telling my self not to watch my numbers like a hawk once
I get the Dexcom installed. lol

I'm trying to find a guide on inserting the sensor that is detailed
enough to try it blind.

The one guide I read mentioned safety latches, and locks...
After reading that guide, I'm more nervous about trying it than before. lol