[Diabetes-Talk] Food exchange site?

sjryan2 at gmail.com sjryan2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 16:56:17 UTC 2019

I haven't been there for a while, but I'd try the American Diabetes Association at

www.diabetes.org

first. They developed exchanges long ago, and have updated them over time. I have diabetes, controlled with diet and exercise and metformin, but I learned the exchanges in the 1980s as a student dietitian. At that time they were all the rage. I think most people with diabetes have abandoned them and instead track carbs in their diets, but the exchanges are still a valuable tool.

Sandi